Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We aim to make your online shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible so our shipping methods and policies are designed to get your order to you quickly and efficiently.
Shipping within Australia
- All deliveries are shipped via Australia Post, Express Post or Courier. You will be notified once your product has been dispatched and you will be provided with tracking details.
- Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible after confirmation of placement. If the order is placed on a weekend or a public holiday dispatch will be on the next business day.
- Orders should be received nationally in most cases within 2-3 business days of shipping. Please allow 1-3 additional days for bulky items or deliveries to remote locations. Delivery times are only an estimate and Set The Bar Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
- Please ensure all delivery details are correct. All orders sent by Set The Bar have a unique tracking number. If for some reason your shipment does not arrive within a reasonable time please contact us and we will do our best to track it for you.
- A rate of shipping will be charged on orders. The rate will be determined by the weight of the shipment as per shipping method selected. Delivery charges are non-refundable unless they are due to product manufacturing faults.
All orders shipped within Australia over $100 are shipped free of charge.
Shipping outside of Australia
- All deliveries are shipped via Australia Post Air Mail, Australia Post Express Post International or Courier.
- All orders will be dispatched as soon as possible after confirmation of placement. If the order is placed on a weekend or a public holiday dispatch will be on the next business day.
- In most cases orders will be received within 3-10 business days, although certain destinations may take longer.
- Items shipped internationally are insured against loss or damage and this cost is included in your shipping quote.
- International shipping costs will be quoted on a per order basis.
- Please note that some regions may charge a customs duty, import tax or other fee to the receiver in addition to Set The Bar’s retail and shipping costs.
Returns & Exchanges
We understand that sometimes a purchase just isn’t quite right and Set The Bar would like you to feel confident when buying online. Set The Bar takes great pride in the quality of our product and customer service. We will at our discretion provide you with a refund, exchange (if the stock is available) or a credit (valid for 6 months). Please note that an item will only be accepted for exchange or credit under the following conditions:
- The item is in unmarked and saleable condition, in its original packaging.
- The item has not been damaged. The item is returned within 14 business days. Returns after this period will not be accepted.
- The original invoice is provided by you as proof of purchase.
We will happily offer you a refund if the product is faulty (unless caused by the customer). Please note that sale items are not refundable. Please choose carefully. If an item is not faulty and you have simply changed your mind, we are under no obligation to offer you a refund. We are always happy to exchange or offer an estore credit with Set The Bar.
Once Set The Bar has received your item(s), your return will be processed within 3 business days of us receiving it. Your refund will be credited to your credit card.
Please note that all conditions must be strictly adhered to in regards to returns and exchanges and that exchanges will not be accepted under any conditions if you do not meet the requirements.
For returns from orders that included a delivery charge, only the cost of the items returned will be refunded. If a product has been found to have a manufacturers fault the delivery charge will be refunded, only if reasonable documentation/receipt is provided.
How to return or exchange
Set The Bar will endeavour to make this process as simple and stress-free as possible for you.
If you have met the conditions above, please email email@example.com and request a returns authorisation number (RA#) and returns/exchange form. Any returns sent without a RA# will be refused and marked return to sender.
Send the return/exchange form with your return item(s) with traceable shipping as Set The Bar takes no responsibility for missing incoming deliveries. Please also include a self addressed prepaid satchel for your new items to be returned in. Please make sure that you mark the RA# on the returns package. Return address:
Set The Bar Pty Ltd
735 Ironbark Road
Mangrove Mountain NSW 2250
Cancelling your order
Once you have completed your purchase from Set The Bar we are unable to cancel it or make any changes to your order including delivery details, items, colours, sizes or removing items from your order. If you need to return the item we are more than happy to help. Please follow the guidelines for Returns & Exchanges.